Machining process specification is one of the process documents, and it stipulates the parts machining process and operation method. Under specific production conditions, the reasoning process and method of operation are written into a process document according to the prescribed form. After approval, it can be used to guide the production. So do you know any tips for machining service
? Let's share with you today.
1. In the machining of mechanical parts, the nippers of the vise will be removed, and the two M4 thread holes should be processed. The two pieces of steel plate 2 with the pliers are 1.5mm thick, and the 0.8mm hard yellow copper plate 3 is riveted with an aluminum head rivet, and they are fastened to the jaw with the M4 head screw 1 to form durable soft tongs. It also protects parts from being damaged and it has interchangeability.
2. It is not convenient to absorb or take small parts from mechanical parts when machining parts. If the iron plate 2 can be sucked under the magnet 1, it can not only absorb a lot of small pieces, but also the small pieces will automatically pour into the collection box when the iron plate is opened, so it is very practical.
3. Belt pulley often slips between the wheel and axle when machining the belt pulley in machining parts. A series of nests are arranged on the wheel shaft with 15~18mm drill bit, which can form adsorption force to prevent slipping and make waste profitable.
4. In the machining of mechanical parts, when the handle of the inner six angle wrench 1 is short and cannot be put forth. We can mill a pipe from a slot with a slightly larger inner diameter than a wrench, then insert the wrench into the slot and use it as a long handle.
In mechanical parts processing, many workpieces are not produced at one time. When the workpiece is produced, it is only a rough model. If it is to be a real product, we should also machine it with some mechanical equipment according to the requirements of different products. Finally, it can become a product with a value in use.
In order to ensure the efficiency of machining and the quality of the products, four principles must be followed when machining.
1. First, determine the base level
In the use of mechanical equipment to process the product, it is necessary to determine a base level, so that in subsequent processing time we can have a positioning reference to determine the base level, and it is necessary to process the base level.
2. Divide processing stage
When machining products, different products are processed at different degrees, and the degree of processing should be divided. If the accuracy requirements are not high, then a simple rough processing stage should be done. If the accuracy of the product is strict, then the semi-finishing and finishing stages will follow.
3. Machining plane before machining hole
In the process of mechanical processing, for the support, it does not only need the plane machining but also the mechanical hole machining. In order to minimize the accuracy error of the machined hole, we should first process the plane and then process the hole, which is beneficial to reduce the error.
The principle of this process is roughly some polishing, which is usually done after the product is fully architected.
These are the tips for machining machine parts. Have you learned anything? Hope to help you!