The company's products are widely used in high-tech electronic products, hardware products, bearings, automobiles, bicycles, toys, electric vehicles, electronic appliances, power tools, construction, luggage hardware, plastic accessories, Furniture, medical equipment, gardening tools, lighting, sports equipment and other fields.
1. All employees check whether their clothing meets the job requirements before entering the job. Do not wear slippers, high heels, and clothing that affects safety. Wear long hats for safety. Maintain a correct posture at work, have sufficient spirit to cope with the work, if you find physical discomfort, you should leave the job immediately and report to the leader. It is necessary to concentrate on the operation, and it is strictly forbidden to talk and cooperate with each other. The operator must not operate under the irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation.
2. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil before mechanical work, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine for 1-3 minutes. It is strictly forbidden to operate when the machine is faulty.
3. When replacing the mold, turn off the power supply first, and press the movement department to stop running before starting to install and debug the mold. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand for two times to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank ring is in a reasonable position.
4. Only when all other personnel leave the mechanical work area and remove the sundries on the worktable can the power start the machine.
5. After the machine is started, it shall be transported by one person and mechanically operated. Other people shall not press the electrical construction or foot on the pedal switchboard, and shall not put the hand into the mechanical work area or touch the moving part of the machine by hand. It is forbidden to put your hand into the sliding block work area when the machine is working. Tools that meet the standards must be used to remove and release workpieces from the die. If abnormal sound or machine malfunction is found, the power switch should be closed immediately for inspection.
6. When you are off work, you should turn off the power supply and arrange the finished products, trims, and sundries on the post to ensure the working environment is clean and safe.
The above operating procedures must be consciously observed, do not operate in violation of the rules, failures, should be repaired with maintenance personnel, immediately turn off the power supply in the event of an accident, keep the site report to the factory department waiting for processing. All consequences resulting from the violation of the operating rules shall be borne by the parties concerned. As a CNC turning company, we provide good metal machined parts
，CNC metal parts
and turned metal parts