CNC turning services indicates that lathe process which is majorly used for turning done by lathe tool to rotating workpiece belongs to machine work. Turning lathe is primarily applied for machining axis, reel, bush and other workpieces with rotary surface, which is extensively seen in machine manufacture and repair plant with regard to processing. CNC turning services is commonly used in the processing.
Outline of technology of CNC turning services
Taking advantage of rotational movement of workpiece and rectilinear motion or curvilinear motion of tool to change the shape and size of workblant is essential to meet the requirement of drawing on the lather.
CNC turning services is aiming at workpieces by means of tools in a rotational way on the lathe compared with cutter. The cutting energy of CNC turning services is provided by workpieces rather than tool. CNC turning services
is most fundamental and common, occupying a crucial area in manufacturing. They are suitable to process rotary surfaces, with which a majority of workpieces can apply this kind of processing method, such as inside and outside cylindrical, conical, end face, cannelure, screw thread , and revolving and forming surface. Besides, the main tool is turning lathe.
Technical question of CNC turning services
Lathe is the widest application among all kinds of metal-cutting machine tool, about 50%, which is used for not only turning worked by cutter to workpieces but drilling, reaming, tapping and knurling operated by related tools. According to the differences of technique characteristics, forms of layout and structural features, lathes can be divided as being horizontal, surfacing, vertical, capstan and copying, among which most of them are the fist style.
CNC turning services is the most widely used in machine manufacturing, including a great number of lathes, numerous workers, wide range of processing, a lot of used tools and clamping apparatus. Therefore, the safe technical questions distinguish apparently, and the focal points of work are following:
1. The damage and safeguard procedures of cutting. A variety of components of steel contain good toughness of lathes. The cutting produced by CNC turning services
is rich in plastic crispation, with sharp edge. When the steel is cut at a high speed, hot, red and long chips will be turned out, easily hurting others. And at the same time, they will winding round workpieces, tools and knife rest, so we should often use iron hook to clean or snap them in time; when necessary, we should pull up and remove them, but it is not allowed to go forward with hands. Chip breaking, the measurements of controlling the direction of chip ejection and additional barriers are applied often in order to prevent from hurting by chips. What chip breaking does is to make out a chip breaker or step; scrap cutter can be applied at the proper time, as well as mechanical clamping tools.
2. Card mount of workpiece. During the processing of CNC turning services, the lathe breaks down, breaks off or cracks up the tools and the workpieces drop off or fly away to hurt others due to improper card mount of workpiece. Thus, for sake of safety production of the processing of CNC turning services, when mounting the card, we should pay attention to it. Suitable clamping apparatus should be chosen based on varied sizes and shapes of components. No matter three-jaw or four-jaw chucks or specific fixture and principal axis, their connections should be stable and reliable. The workpieces should be placed rightly and tightly; for bigger ones, annular tubes can be used, ensuring there is no displacement, falling off and throwing away when the workpieces rotate speedily and are cut forcefully. If necessary, apex and center frame ought to be applied to strengthen the effect of fixation. Taking down the wrench immediately is the next step after the fixation.
3. Safe operation. Not until the lathe is checked completely and conformed to be in good conditions will it start working. The card mounts of workpiece and tool must be placed properly with firmness and trustworthiness. It has to stop when replacing the cutters, discharging and measuring the workpieces during the processing. It is prohibited from touching with hands or cleaning with staple if the workpiece rotates. The cutting speed, load and other stuff ought to be taken care of, preventing from overburdened processing. When it comes to the file, the turning tools should be moved to a secure location, with right hand forward and left hand behind, keeping off sleeves being drown into. Specially-assigned person will be responsible for use and maintenance while others should stay away from it.
Matters need to be paid attention to.
The technique of digital controlled lathe processing is similar to common type; however, because the former can finish clamping for one time and the processing of all CNC turning services
automatically, several aspects want keeping our eyes on.
1. To choose the cutting parameters reasonably:
As far as highly efficient machining of metals, processed materials, cutter and cutting conditions are three key factors that decide the processing time, cutter life and processing quality. To choose the cutting conditions properly is a necessary premise for cost- effective processing method. Those conditions include the speed, load and cutting-in which damages the tools directly. With the increasing of cutting speed, the temperature of tool nose will raise, causing mechanical, chemical and hot abrasion. When the speed goes up with 20%, the service life of tool will be down with 1/2. The relation between feed rates and the behind tool wear occurs in an extremely small range. However, the bigger the load is, the much more the abrasion behind the tool will be as the cutting temperature rises, while its impact on tools is weaker than cutting speed. Cutting-in has the smallest influence on tools. But the cut materials will produce hardened layer when slight cutting-in takes place, which will also affect the life of tools. The users ought to select the cutting speed on the basis of the materials, harness, cutting status, varieties, loads and cutting-in of cut materials. And these elements determine the most suitable processing conditions as well. Regular and stable tool wear are the ideal conditions for the service life. Nevertheless, in reality, the choice of the service life of tools are related to the degree of abrasion, the scale change of work piece, the surface quality, the cutting noise and the heat of processing. If the processing conditions are settled down, a study should be conducted based on where it is. With respect to difficult-to- machine materials such as stainless steel and heat-resisting alloy, it is good to use refrigerant or cutters with excellent rigidness.
2. To choose turning tools reasonably:
(1) when it is rough turn, high strength and durability should be put in the first place in order to meet the requirements of large back engagement of the cutting edge and load;
(2) when it is finish turning, high precision and good durability should be considered preferentially, conforming to the demand of machining precision;
(3) to use milling machine and machine clamps as much as possible can reduce the time of replacing the knives and be handy for tool setting.
3. To select the clamp logically:
(1) common working clamping fixture ought to be the first choice while avoiding the special clamping;
(2) the criterion of component location coincides so as to reduce the error of position.
4. To determine the processing route:
The meaning of it is the movement locus and directions of relevant workpieces of cutters during the digital controlled lathe processing.
(1) the needs of working accuracy and rough surface should be met;
(2) the processing route should be shortened as much as possible, reducing the banking time of tools.
5. The connections between processing route and working allowance:
Under the circumstances of digital controlled lathe processing is not popularized, generally the margin of workblank, especially those contain forging and casting hard cortex, will be arranged to process on the general lathes. When it is a must that digital controlled lathe processing proceeds, flexibility arrangement will come out according to the procedure.
6. The installation points of clamping:
The connections between hydraulic chuck and hydraulic pressure grip cylinder are realized by pull rods. The points of hydraulic chuck clamping are: first, a spanner should be applied to demount the nuts of hydrocylinder, discharge the stay tubes, and meanwhile pull out the rear-end of spindle; second, unloading the chuck with a spanner is a stepping-stone for fixing the screw.