The processing materials of CNC lathes are usually free cutting steel and copper. The free cutting steel has high sulfur s and phosphorus P. sulfur and manganese exist in the form of manganese sulfide in the steel, and sulfur and manganese play a lubricating role in the steel, making the steel easier to cut, so as to improve the production progress of CNC precision parts.
1. When aligning the workpiece, only use the hand board to move the chuck or open the lowest speed for alignment, and do not open the high speed for alignment.
2. When changing the rotation direction of the main shaft, stop the main shaft first and then change the rotation direction suddenly.
3. When loading and unloading the chuck, it is only allowed to rotate the triangular belt by hand to drive the spindle back. CNC precision machining is absolutely prohibited to directly start the machine tool to loosen or tighten it forcibly. At the same time, a wooden board shall be padded on the bed surface to prevent accidents.
4. The installation of the tool shall not extend too long, the gasket shall be flat, and the width shall be consistent with the width of the tool bottom.
5. It is not allowed to brake the rotation of the main shaft by reversing the vehicle during operation.