A screw cap industry and a metal stamping parts processing industry need to pay attention to the industry, so what are the principles that need to be paid attention to in the processing of metal stamping parts?
1. The designed metal stamping parts must meet the product use and technical function, and can be easy to assemble and repair.
2. The designed metal stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and technological process for processing, and conducive to the extension of the service life of the stamp.
3. The designed metal stamping parts must be of simple shape, fair structure in order to simplify the mold structure and the number of processes.
At least, use the most simple stamping process to complete the processing of the whole parts and reduce the use of other methods of processing. It is conducive to stamping control to achieve mechanization and automatic production and improve the rate of labor production.
4. The designed metal stamping parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials and reduce the variety and specifications of materials, thus as far as possible to reduce the consumption of materials. Use cheap materials where possible to make parts be scrap-free and less scrap arbitration.
5. The designed metal stamping parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and technological process for processing, and conducive to the extension of the service life of the stamp.
How to test metal stamping parts? The hardness detection of metal stamping parts uses Rockwell hardness tester. Small, complex-shaped precision metal stamping can be tested on a small surface and cannot be tested on a conventional desktop Rockwell hardness tester.
Precision metal stamping processing includes blanking, bending, stretching, forming, CNC machining finishing and other processes. The materials of precision metal stamping processing are mainly hot-rolled or cold-rolled (mainly cold-rolled) metal strip materials.
PHP series portable surface Rockwell hardness tester is very suitable for testing the hardness of these precision metal stampings. Alloy precision metal stampings are the most commonly used parts in metal processing and mechanical manufacturing. Precision metal stamping processing is the processing method using mold to make metal strip separation or forming. Its application scope is very broad.
The main purpose of the hardness detection of precision metal stamping materials is to determine whether the annealing degree of the metal sheet purchased is suitable for the subsequent precision metal stamping processing. Different types of precision metal stamping processing technology need different hardness levels of the plate.
The aluminum alloy plate used for precision metal stamping processing can be detected by Wechler hardness tester. When the material thickness is greater than 13mm, it can be used by Barinell hardness tester. Pure aluminum plate or low-hardness aluminum alloy plate should be used by Barinell hardness tester.
In precision metal stamping industry, stamping is sometimes called sheet forming, but there is a slight difference. The so-called sheet forming refers to the forming method of CNC mechanical processing plastic processing with plate, thin-walled tube, thin profile as raw materials, collectively known as sheet forming. At this time, the deformation of thick plate direction generally cause damage to metal stamping parts.