The service life of hardware molds is related to many factors such as mold structure design, mold steel selection, heat treatment, surface treatment, machining and grinding, wire cutting technology, stamping equipment, stamping materials and technology, mold lubrication, poor maintenance and repair. Switch it gently during daily use to prevent excessive force from causing damage. Pay attention to maintenance after installation of metal stamping parts to prevent rust and corrosion.
1. The models, specifications and functions of the precision metal stamping should meet the requirements.
2. For sliding windows or double-glazed doors and windows with a width of more than 1 meter, double pulleys should be installed, or automatic spring pulleys should be used.
3. The sliding support hinge shall not be made of aluminum alloy, but shall be made of stainless steel.
4. To install metal stamping parts with fastening screws, a metal lining plate must be installed inside, and the thickness of the lining plate should be at least twice the pitch of the fasteners. It must not be fastened to plastic profiles, and non-metallic linings must not be used. And for purchasing these parts, you are supposed to choose qualified metal stamping parts manufacturers.
5. The stamping parts should be installed last, and the door and window locks and handles should be assembled after the window and door leaf is inserted into the frame to ensure accurate position and flexible switching.
6. Pay attention to maintenance after installation of metal stamping parts to prevent rust and corrosion. Switch gently during daily use to prevent damage caused by excessive force.