CNC precision machining process is the process of changing the shape, size, or performance of the workpiece through a mechanical device. According to the processing mode difference, it can be divided into cutting processing and pressure processing. Only by processing step by step can you get better results, especially when processing precision parts.
1. The arrangement of CNC precision machining sequence shall be considered according to the structure and rough condition of the parts and the need for positioning clamping, and the key point is that the rigidity of the workpiece is not broken.
2. The CNC machined parts must not affect the positioning and clamp of the next working procedure, it is interspersed with a general precision parts processing process.
3. Carry out the inner shape and inner cavity processing process first, and then conduct the outline processing process
4. Connect with the same positioning, clamping method or the same tool processing process to reduce the number of repeated positioning, tool changes, and moving platens.
5. For the multiple processes of CNC precision machining performed in the same installation, the process with less rigid damage to the workpiece should first be arranged.
For the parts with many processing content, the CNC machining part can be divided into several parts according to their structural characteristics, such as inner shape, external shape, surface, or plane. For CNC machining parts, first process the plane, positioning surface, and then process the hole; first process the simple geometry and then complex geometry; first process the parts with lower precision, and then process the parts with higher accuracy requirements.